Jeri asked if there was a recipe for these delicious items. There is. And it is C-R-A-Z-Y easy.
Garlic Cheddar Biscuits
2 cups Bisquick baking mix
2/3 cup milk
1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1/4 cup butter, melted
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Heat oven to 450.
- Mix Bisquick, milk & cheese until a soft, sticky dough forms (I like to use a fork).
- Drop dough onto an ungreased cooking sheet (I like to line mine with parchment paper for easy cleanup).
- Bake 8–10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mix butter & garlic powder. Brush mixture over warm biscuits before removing from cookie sheet.
- Serve warm. Makes about a dozen, depending on how big you want them.
I amped these up a bit this last time because I had a stick of Kerrygold Garlic & Herb Butter (look in your regular supermarket). I just melted that instead of doing a butter/garlic powder mixture. So delicious and the smell is AMAZING while you're bushing them. Mmmm...